- This event has passed.
4th Annual Open Space Day: English-Speaking Mental Health Professionals
March 24, 2023 @ 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Do you sometimes wish you had other professionals to talk about clinical issues?
- Are you wondering how to navigate the Swiss health system and setting up a private practice?
- Are you feeling cut off from new developments in your language?
- Would you like to sample a new idea or technique in a supportive informal environment?
- Would you like to explore and develop a project with other professionals who share similar passions?
- Or do you just want to meet and get to know other English-speaking health and mental health professionals living in Switzerland?
These types of questions and more …can be explored in the C2 Open Space Day setting!
We at C2, are excited to invite you to the 4th Annual Open Space Day in Biel/Bienne! Different English-Speaking Professionals from all over Switzerland come together and share their ideas, knowledge, questions and experiences. Each year we’ve grown in size and inspiration! Throughout the day, there will be many ways to to connect, share and learn – during structured activities such as, workshops and groups, as well as during informal times, such as the breaks, lunch and end of the day Apero.
Initial Workshops being offered for during the Open Space Day include:
- Introduction to active exercises to increase awareness and setting of boundaries.
- Discussion group regarding starting a private practice in Switzerland.
- Working with neruodiversity.
- Program for reintergration post mental health absence.
- Circle of Security Program for Parents
- Virtual Programs for Clients and Professionals
- Exercises or frameworks useful for working with trauma
- Balancing self-care, professional development, and work.
- Case consultation for difficult clinical situations.
- Connecting with on-going Peer Supervision Group to discuss clinical cases.
- Professional title recognition and upcoming changes in Swiss health system.
- Opportunities for more interdisciplinary interventions and services.
If you have any questions or ideas about presentations or workshops already, you can share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
SANZU, a new Swiss based virtual program providing services linking mental and health professionals and their clients in English and German, will also be at the Open Space Day. They have generously provided sponsorship for those who’d like to attend. Sanzu’s motto “Better Connection, Better Care” lines up with our wishes as providers as well, so we are glad they will also provide a peak into their product and services during the Day. Could you benefit from the financial sponsorship to attend let us know!
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you. Due to the co-creational aspect of the event we also ask to complete this Sign Up Form.