- This event has passed.
Cancelled: Nutrition & Lifestyle in Midlife Workshop II: Boost your energy naturally!
January 22, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmCHF100
Unfortunately, this event is cancelled due to presenter needing to be in Quarantine.
Please all of you stay safe and take care of you and the one’s you love! We will look for the next best time to reschedule, and keep you posted. You are welcome to let us know if you are interested.
This workshop will explore… the Little Known Culprits That Are Keeping You Exhausted…and the Fastest Ways You Can Increase Your Energy in Midlife.
- Do you often wake up in a fog, desperately needing a cup (or two or three) of coffee before you can fully function?
- Do you feel “blah,” fatigued, and lethargic at certain times day…and lack energy to fully engage in your life?
- Do you wish you had more PATIENCE with your children, friends, and co-workers?
- Are you great at taking care of everyone else, but feel exhausted and drained the moment you even think about doing something just for you?
- Are you constantly reaching for sugary foods, carbs, or caffeinated drinks — just to get yourself through each day?
If you said “yes” to any of these…there may be some hidden “energy drainers” that are easy to remove. This workshop will help you identify and let go of the things that are stealing your energy…so that you can stop feeling like you’re “too tired to handle life.”
During this workshop you’ll learn:
- The 6 Culprits that are robbing your energy
- The foods & drinks that are the top energy stealing offenders
- Simple strategies you can implement immediately to avoid the afternoon crash (and sugar binge)
- The fastest way to increase your energy, FOR GOOD (and it doesn’t involve supplements or caffeine)
- The 5 power-house energy boosting foods you can easily integrate into your diet.
The workshop will be lead by Angela Warm a Certified Health Coach specialized in helping women navigate midlife on their terms with their health and sanity intact. She will be presenting about possible small lifestyle and nutrition changes that can have a big impact on improving energy. The workshop will be both informational and interactional running from 10:30-12:30.
So you can explore exactly how with the information Angela is discussing can work for you, we ask you to complete a food and activity log for several days before so you come. This and the presentation information will be sent to you upon registration and payment for the event.
We ask you to be aware of your health and symptoms in this time of Covid. We ask you to wear a mask in the waiting room and moving around the Praxis. Due to the increase of Covid cases, we have unfortunately decided not to have the lunch portion of this workshop.
Interested? Sign up at this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/236301463037
Logistical Questions? Contact Patricia at Patricia@englishtherapy.ch
Content Questions? Contact Angela Warm at firstname.lastname@example.org