Self-Compassion Webinar series
March 23 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pmCHF130
What is self-compassion?
It is a challenging but valuable skill set that lets us give ourselves the same kindness and care that we’d give to a good friend.
If you want to explore this area, we invite you to join our three-part interactive webinar. In the webinar we will:
-Describe what self-compassion is and what it is not
-Demonstrate how to be self-compassionate in a way that balances tenderness and fierceness
-Offer practical exercises to deepen self-awareness and self-compassion
-Problem-solve common obstacles to practicing self-compassion
Webinars are led by:
Dr. Patricia Vriesendorp
- Psy.D. clinical psychology degree from Wright State University, School of Professional Psychology,
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at McLean Hospital, part of Harvard Medical School in Boston
- working experience in the United States and the Netherlands
- Swiss Certified Psychologist
- areas of expertise: cultural adjustment, stress, burn-out, eating problems, trauma, anxiety and depression.
Dr. Elizabeth Frei
- Ph.D. and Master’s degrees from the University of Central Florida
- Postdoctoral training in the psychiatric clinic of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Swiss Certified and US licensed.
- areas of expertise: mindfulness, cultural adjustment, parenting, trauma, anxiety, depression and neurodiversity.
23 March 2022 at 19.30-21.00
30 March 19.30-21.00
6 April 19.30-21.00
If you cannot attend live, a recording will be provided to you the following day.
To secure your spot, please register with Elizabeth firstname.lastname@example.org