- Do you sometimes wish you had other professionals to talk about clinical issues?
- Are you wondering how to navigate the Swiss health system and setting up a private practice?
- Are you feeling cut off from new developments in your language?
- Would you like to sample a new idea or technique in a supportive informal environment?
- Would you like to explore and develop a project with other professionals who share similar passions?
- Or do you just want to meet and get to know other English-speaking health and mental health professionals living in Switzerland?
These types of questions and more …can be explored in the C2 Open Space Day setting!
We at C2 are excited to invite you to the 4rd Annual Open Space Day in Biel/Bienne! Different English-Speaking Professionals from all over Switzerland come together and share their ideas, knowledge, questions and experiences. Each year we’ve grown in size and inspiration! Throughout the day, there will be many ways to to connect, share and learn – during structured activities such as, workshops and groups, as well as during informal times, such as the breaks, lunch and end of the day Apero.
Initial Activities being considered for during the Open Space Day include:
- How to use active exercises to increase awareness and setting of boundaries.
- Helpful tips to starting a private practice in Switzerland.
- Supporting teens and young adults.
- Balancing self-care, professional development, and work.
- Case consultation for difficult clinical situations.
- Connecting with a Peer Group to discuss new and relevant literature or research.
- Building an on-going Peer Supervision Group to discuss clinical cases.
- Professional title recognition and upcoming changes in Swiss health system.
- Setting up more interdisciplinary interventions and services.