- Do you sometimes wish you had other professionals to talk to about clinical issues?
- Are you wondering how to navigate the Swiss health system and setting up a private practice?
- Are you feeling cut off from new developments and learn in the english language?
- Would you like to sample a new idea or technique in a supportive informal environment?
- Would you like to explore and develop a project with other professionals who share similar passions?
- Or do you just want to meet and get to know other English-speaking health and mental health professionals living in Switzerland?
These types of questions and more …can be explored in the C2 Open Space Day setting! The New Date for 2024 – March 22nd – has been reserved!
We at C2 are excited to invite you to the 5th Annual Open Space Day in Biel/Bienne! Different English-Speaking Professionals from all over Switzerland come together and share their ideas, knowledge, questions and experiences. Each year we’ve grown in size and inspiration! Throughout the day, there will be many ways to to connect, share and learn – during structured activities such as, workshops and groups, as well as during informal times, such as the breaks, lunch and end of the day Apero.
There will be two or three tracks of workshops running at the same time. One track will be more skill and practice based. The others will be more for sharing ideas and processes and building connections and collaborations. You are welcome to respectfully shift back and forth as it fits your needs.
Initial Activities being considered for during the Open Space Day include:
- How to use active exercises to increase awareness of boundaries.
- Helpful tips to starting a private practice in Switzerland.
- Supporting teens and young adults.
- Using the Window of Tolerance and Polyvagal exercises to inform your practice.
- Balancing self-care, professional development, and work.
- Case consultation for difficult clinical situations.
- Connecting with a Peer Group to discuss new and relevant literature or research.
- Building an on-going Peer Supervision Group to discuss clinical cases.
- Professional title recognition and upcoming changes in Swiss health system.
- Setting up more interdisciplinary interventions and services.
Want to know more? You can find other information here.
Want to attend? Sign up via this registration form.
Do you have questions about registration, fee and attendance you can contact:
Dr. Elizabeth Frei at email@example.com.
Do you have questions about the workshops (giving or scheduling) you can contact:
Dr. Patricia Vriesendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org.