- This event has passed.
November 24, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Women’s Group meets monthly. Using mindfulness, creative, movement, writing and/or discussion exercises we explore topics that impact our daily life in Switzerland. We include both the celebrations and struggles we experience in our journeys.
This month we are exploring how rigid, porous or flexible our internal (self) and external (other) boundaries are in 5 general categories. We draw from the book, Boundary Boss by Terri Cole. Do you communicate and set your boundaries in these areas? How do you? How do you respond to other’s boundaries in these areas or when people cross your boundaries in these areas?
1. Physical boundaries: Who has permission to touch you or enter your physical space?
2. Sexual boundaries: What level of sexual and intimate touch is acceptable for you?
3. Material boundaries: How do you determine who may or may not have access to your possessions?
4. Mental boundaries: How do you communicate your thoughts, opinions and values, and respond to those of others?
5. Emotional boundaries: How do you communicate, take responsibility and regulate your feelings? And those of others?
Are these questions and topics relevant for you? Do you want to explore them in an open and supportive environment?
Interested? you can contact Patricia Vriesendorp, email@example.com